[mrtg] Re: merging html output?

Bernard van de Koppel bernard at netwerkinformatie.com
Fri Oct 11 12:42:34 MEST 2002

Hi Andrew,

This can be ealily done by creating your own html page, referencing to the two png files, or all the other stuff you want on this page.

I have done something similar on my page mrtg.netwerkinformatie.com (which is not updating anymore, but shows the a way it can be done) You need to do a litle html.

Hope this helps.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bernard van de Koppel

                            Follow-me:  +44 709 2193813

Citeren Andrew Davis <andrew at socallinuxsolutions.com>:

> I have a cisco router with an ethernet0 and a serial0. mtrg creates to
> html files on my webserver... one for each interface. is it easily
> possible to either A) merge the two so I see the separate graphs on one
> html page or B) merge the tests so that in one graph I see stats for
> both interfaces?
> --
> Andrew Davis, Founder
> SoCalLinuxSolutions
> andrew at socallinuxsolutions.com
> 760-525-4689
>
> SoCalLinuxSolutions.com
> Linux Consultation & Integration Services
>
> --

This mail was sent from the netwerkinformatie server.
If you get this mail in error, please inform
                  Postmaster at netwerkinformatie.com