[mrtg] Re: WithPeak Option

Garry Cook Garry.Cook at mactec.com
Fri Oct 11 17:38:31 MEST 2002

I wish to do something similar with the AbsMax and Unscaled interface options. I believe that the correct way to do this is with the new '--if-template=templatefile' configmaker option. Although the docs say that this is (Experimental, under development, might change).
Is there anyone currently using this option? If so, can you give some examples of template files?

>From the configmaker docs:
--if-template=templatefile
                   Replace the normal target entries for the interfaces
                   with an entry as specified by the contents in the file
                   templatefile.  The file is supposed to contain Perl
                   code to be executed to generate the lines for the
                   target in the configuration file.
                   (Experimental, under development, might change)

Thanks in advance!

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 303.881.5157 (Mobile)