[mrtg] MRTG and Dell power connect switch

Robert Walters Robert.Walters at LodgeWorks.com
Fri Oct 11 21:28:33 MEST 2002

Has anybody had any experience in using MRTG to trend Dell powerconnect
switches?  I am looking for some tips, sample configs, of command line
arguments to use cfgmaker with.  I have had little success so far.  Dell
tells me that the MIBs are not ready yet for the 3024 and 3048, those are
the two models I am using.  If any one has those MIBs it would really help.

Thanks,

RPW

                         \\\///
                        / _  _ \
 |Robert P. Walters          (316) 681-5130 Direct Ext. |
 |Systems Manager            (316) 579-2219 Local Pager |
 |Lodgeworks                 (316) 681-5118 Main Fax    |
 |8100 E. 22nd St. N.         (888) 493-0762 Natnl Pager |
 |Bldg. 500                  Internet Email Address     |
 |Wichita, KS 67226      Robert.Walters at Lodgeworks.Com  |