[mrtg] Re: CSS 11000

Michael Bailey michael at 67mustang.co.uk
Sun Oct 13 19:03:50 MEST 2002

Fred,

if you ever got this working let me know as I have a number of these and
hadn't even thought about monitoring these yet ;-)

Michael

*	Subject: CSS 11000
*	From: "Pataud Frederic" <
<mailto:frederic.pataud.devoteam at axa-franceassurance.fr>
frederic.pataud.devoteam at axa-franceassurance.fr>

*	Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:47:57 +0200

Hi,

Does anyone use MRTG and Cisco/ArrowPoint Content Service Switch 11000 ?
I'm interrested by scripts for getting CPU utilization, Connections per
second, Service Status,....

Fred

Ce message est confidentiel. Son contenu ne represente en aucun cas un
engagement de la part de AXA France sous reserve de tout accord conclu
par ecrit entre vous et AXA France. Toute publication, utilisation
ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee prealablement. Si
vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir
immediatement l'expediteur.

This message is confidential. Its contents do not constitute a
commitment by AXA France except where provided for in a written
agreement between you and AXA France. Any unauthorised disclosure, use
or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender
immediately.