[mrtg] Re: can i keep more data

Garry Cook Garry.Cook at mactec.com
Tue Oct 15 21:25:19 MEST 2002

Yes, but you have to extend the RRDs. The routers2.cgi front-end will allow you to do this easily. It comes with a perl script that you point at your configs and presto!, all of your RRDs are extended. You can then choose Yesterday, Last Week, Last Month, and Last Year graphs to view.

You can get routers2.cgi from http://www.cheshire.demon.co.uk/pub/

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 303.881.5157 (Mobile)