[mrtg] Re: MRTG 2.9.17 w/LoadMIBs option

nate mrtg at aphroland.org
Wed Oct 16 18:19:07 MEST 2002

Sawyer, David said:
> Check your Caps, I'm not too sure if it case sensitive.
>
> Or
>
> Use GetIf to find the OID number for that branch and put that in the
> target instead of the name

if you mean case sensitive on the variable front this is what
I had:

cacheMedianTime.5:public at localhost:3401

for the target..

as for GetIf, thanks I didn't know such a program existed, but from
my googles it appears to be win32 only? is there a linux/unix equivilent?
I suppose I could fire up vmware to use it but if theres another way
to extract OIDs from X or command line that would be preferable.

thanks again!

nate