[mrtg] Re: There is any way of trimming peaks?

Julio Gazquez jgazquez at frro.utn.edu.ar
Thu Oct 24 13:19:42 MEST 2002

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Charles P. Killmer wrote:

> I have run into the same problem and have basically been waiting for
MRTG to implement a logarithmic scale for the graphs.  That way I could
have the backup peaks in the same graph as the daily traffic.

I thought also in logarithmic scales, but it isn´t the solution the
netadmin is asking to me.
Anyway, I don´t care if I would have to mess myself with it, but I want to
be sure if there is already no way of doing it.

--
Julio César Gázquez
Area Redes, Informatica y Comunicaciones