[mrtg] Re: Step

Makai József Jozsef.Makai at siemens.hu
Mon Oct 28 13:39:40 MET 2002

I think this Per Target Keyword 'similar' to the Global Keyword 'Interval'.

Example
 RunAsDaemon:Yes
 Interval:5
Makes MRTG run as a daemon beginning data collection every 5 minutes

I think the 'Step' is used to select an integration time for the collected
data (or a per target collection time?)...

If I was interested in, I checked with (default) Interval:5 and say
Step[ezwf]: 60, then
Step[ezwf]: 600, then
Step[ezwf]: 1200.
I think from the result graphs you can decide what is the 'Step' for.

Jozsef