[mrtg] Re: 95th Percentile

Matt Walkowiak matt at inetdvd.com
Wed Oct 30 20:44:24 MET 2002

I've never run it on Windows, but I did run it on Linux a while back which
seemed to work great, however, I must admit I used it on a much older
version of MRTG than is out right now, so your mileage may vary.  Also,
there is an Option, avgpeak, that may do most of what you are looking for in
the 95.pl script.  Check it out if ya haven't already.

Matt Walkowiak