[mrtg] Re: 95th Percentile

Matt Walkowiak matt at inetdvd.com
Wed Oct 30 21:30:09 MET 2002

It should add a third line of text beneath the graphs...
      Max %Mem: 20.0 - (80.0%)   Average %Mem: 9.0 - (36.0%)   Current %Mem:
12.0 - (48.0%)
      Max #Users: 15.0 - (60.0%)   Average #Users: 5.0 - (20.0%)   Current
#Users: 10.0 - (40.0%)
      Average max 5 min values for `Daily' Graph (5 Minute interval):  %Mem:
9.0 - (36.0%)/#Users: 5.0 - (20.0%)

Matt Walkowiak