[mrtg] Dell powerconnect problem

Robert Walters Robert.Walters at LodgeWorks.com
Wed Oct 30 22:27:29 MET 2002

I have been able to get the cfgmaker to getnerate a config file for the
power connect 3058 switch, but its not correct.  It misses the interface
name and causes the script to fail  because it cannot understand the '###'
that is in the config file for hte interface name.  I have included the
command line for cfgmaker, and the configuration file it produced.  Any
ideas? I have the Dell MIBs for this switch, if that will help

c:\perl\bin\perl cfgmaker workslodge at 10.26.230.2 --global "workdir:
j:\hostedsites\lwintranet\lw\geekworks\mrtg" --output SANRM-BL-01.cfg

 <<sanrm-bl-01.cfg>>
Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks,

RPW