[mrtg] Re: Round trip time between distant routers

Peter W. Osel pwo at Infineon.COM
Mon Sep 2 17:28:45 MEST 2002

> *** Makai József <Jozsef.Makai at siemens.hu>
> *** [2002-09-02 08:12:23]:
> I would like to monitor the round trip time between two distant routers.

take a look at
http://www.marmoset.net/~knail1/scripts/rping/rping.html

Cheers
	--pwo

[Slogan of the moment]

It might look like I'm doing nothing,
but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

--
Peter W. Osel                   Principal - Development Systems
Infineon Technologies           Email: pwo at Infineon.COM

pgp key fingerprint = 79 2D DD 49 C0 AA D8 CF  2C F9 A5 6A BA 37 0E 28