[mrtg] Problems getting 14all working with Win2K.

Rougeau, Derek DerekRougeau at tx.slr.com
Wed Sep 4 15:22:49 MEST 2002

Hello all.

I am having difficulty getting the 14all.cgi script to work properly on
Windows 2000 and was wondering if any of you may be able to assist me in the
effort.

I am running Windows 2000(SP3) with IIS 5 and have been able to get the
routers.cgi to function properly using RRDtool and MRTG.  I have downloaded
14all and read through the installation and configuration instructions
several times in my attempts to get the script to work.  I have also visited
the MRTG mailing list archives and the Google newsgroups in an attempt to
resolve this issue.  I found one post on google.com that is asking the same
question as I have, but it has not yet received any responses.  I do
apologize for having to bother you all, but I really would appreciate it if
someone could help me with the problem.

When I call the cgi script in my web browser(IE6.0), I get the following CGI
Error:

Can't locate MRTG_lib.pm in @INC (@INC contains: c:/rrdtool/perl-shared
c:/mrtg-2.9.22/lib/mrtg2 c:/Perl/lib c:/Perl/site/lib .) at
e:\inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\haucr03.cgi line 34.

As per the installation instructions, I have set the full path to the Perl
interpreter on line 1 (see attached cgi script).  I have set the path in
line 14 to the MRTG_lib.pm directory and the RRDs module location in line
18.

Do you think that the directory name of c:\mrtg-2.9.22 may have something to
do with the script not functioning properly?  I tried changing it to
c:\mrtg, but this still did not work.  Please help.  Any info would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Derek Rougeau

-- Type: application/octet-stream