[mrtg] Newbie

Bruce Conmee Bruce.Conmee at RTA.qld.gov.au
Thu Sep 5 00:00:36 MEST 2002

Hello,

This may sound silly but, how can I determine from the stats that MRTG is
producing whether or not I have any available capacity on my swithces and
routers?

Thanks
                                   DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this email and any attachments
are intended for the named recipient only. It may contain
privileged and confidential information, if you are not the
named recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it. The legal privilege and
confidentiality attached to this email is not waived, lost
or destroyed by reason of a mistaken delivery to you. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender
and delete it from your computer and network. Unless stated
otherwise, this email represents the views of the sender and
not necessarily those of the RTA.