[mrtg] mrtg rrdtool mrtg-rrd.cgi

Aldo Salinas aesalinas at plant.pp.panam.edu
Fri Sep 6 16:37:56 MEST 2002

I've successfully configured mrtg with rrdtool and 14all.cgi.  It works just
the way I want to, but now I want to try mrtg-rrd.cgi I want to see the
difference between them but I cant seem to figure out how to access the
output from mrtg-rrd.cgi.  Can anyone out there give me a hand?  What do I
need to type on the address bar to see the graphs?  This is really a stupid
question, but bare with me since I'm not too familiar with mrtg, rrdtool, or
even cgi's   :)   at least not yet.

Redhat 7.2
MRTG 2.9.22
RRDTOOL 1.0.39
mrtg-rrd.cgi 0.5

I want to thank everyone for your time and help.

Aldo