[mrtg] Re: MRTG/RRDTOOL Monitoring Servers with 6 processors

Edson(Yahoo) liger_dc at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 18:56:23 MEST 2002

This link to a perl script should help you get started
http://cflowd.acns.fsu.edu/mrtg/sliger/GraphCPU.pl.old

The one that you are interested in is the bfs-7507 at the bottom that
is the one with 4 cpus. You can use as many cpus as you like by
following that format. If you or any one else has any questions let
me know.

http://finance.yahoo.com

=====