[mrtg] blank graphs

Jeroen Heijungs Jeroen.Heijungs at Het-Muziektheater.nl
Wed Sep 11 09:47:51 MEST 2002

Probably a very stupid question, but I take the risk.
I am not a MRTG tigre, once installed it, looked for
the proper things to monitor and left it on its own.
So I do not know all the ins and outs anymore.

The problem is this:
I ran MRTG 2.9.17, and I have upgraded to 2.9.22
(also FreeBSD 4.4 to 4.6.1), but changed nothing
in the config files for MRTG. Suddenly my graphs
are empty, at least the configs that use MIB calls
to the hubs, the configs that call external programs
are just fine! The logs show all 0, since then.

I think that I have forgotten to RTFM the changes,
but if anyone does have some clue to this, it would
be nice to know.

tia
Jeroen Heijungs
Het Muziektheater, Amsterdam