[mrtg] multiple catalyst switches

Cheetah Communications info at cheetah.net
Fri Sep 13 09:13:52 MEST 2002

Greetings to all:

I've search but haven't been able to find an answer, so I'm hoping
maybe someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.

I have two Cisco switches connected together via a crossover cable
on the last port of the first switch, and the first port on the 2nd
switch.

Mrtg is graphing (showing traffic) on all ports except the two ports
connected together with the crossover cable. Is this just the way it
is, or is there a way to be able to see how much total traffic is
actually getting to the first port on the second switch?

All comments and suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

T.J.