[mrtg] Cisco 2916

G E Scott Knauss scott at knauss.com
Sat Sep 14 11:11:52 MEST 2002

OK,
So I'm bafled. I've made MRTG work with all kinds of Cisco Routers and
even the more dificult Proteon routers and a few NetFoudry Switches. But
when I try to get it running against a Cisco 2916, all it shows is 280
bits/second on every interface ? I also did some snmpget commands to see
what was happening. It looks as though the SNMP table isn't updating.
show interface indicates that there is bandwidth being used, but the
SNMP table doens't seem to be updating ? IOS Bug ? Anyone else seen this
before ?

		Thanks,

--
Scott Knauss