[mrtg] Re: Monitoring Apache and Sendmail

Kevin S. Dome kevin at icefantum.net
Tue Sep 17 19:45:25 MEST 2002

Well for apache I just want to see how active it is considering I have a
number a services running, so in addition to the main network monitoring I
want to be able to break it down to see what uses what, could I possibly
graph just requests to port 80? and with sendmail I dont really know what
is worth monitoring, I know queue size and possibly user boxes, but really
i am inthe dark, I am new and still learning.