[mrtg] Help with Win2k CPU-HDD-Memory monitoring !!!

Leandro Nicoletti leandro_nicoletti at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 17 22:26:20 MEST 2002

Hi all,

I've been trying for some time now to set up MRTG to
monitor some typical components on Win2k and NT4
servers such as CPU,Memory and Harddisk remaining
space.

I've been around all the websites and downloaded and
installed SNMP4WIN2K and SNMP4NT on a couple of
servers.

I can successfully monitor traffic throughput, but
always have problems graphing anything else on
Win2k/NT4.

Has anybody out there managed to do this successfully
??

All I'm interested in at this point is monitoring the
CPU
Hard Disk (remaining space)
Memory (available memory)

I would greatly appreciate any tips or CFG files you
have found to be successfull.

Thanks,

Leandro