[mrtg] HOWTO do GD

Zeeshan Ahmed zeeshan at worldcall.net.pk
Mon Sep 23 00:15:39 MEST 2002

dear all my previous problem was I just double checked the directories and I got the mistake
now I am working with routers2.cgi but while i am installing it gives me following message

Checking Perl libraries...
RRDs library found correctly.
WARNING: You do not have the GD Perl libraries installed correctly.
routers2.cgi will still run, but the Compact Summary display will not work.
Download the GD libraries from CPAN.org if required.
NT Users should use PPM to collect GD from ActiveState.
UNIX users should note that they need the GD.pm Perl library IN ADDITION to
the libgd.a C library.
Continue [y]?

but I have the gd installed. as I am working with MRTG and without MRTG doesn't work but why this routers2.cgi say this

any suggestions?

Regards
Zeeshan Ahmed