[mrtg] Re: Body tag editing for indexmaker works but how do I edit body tags in the MRTG generated pages.

nate mrtg at aphroland.org
Tue Apr 8 23:09:34 MEST 2003

Drew McClure said:

> The reason I need this is because I have a dynamic menu in my top frame
> that needs to be refreshed every time a new document is loaded into the
> bottom frame.  I need the body tag to look like this for ALL documents
> that MRTG produces so that it refreshes the menu:

BodyTag

BodyTag lets you supply your very own <body ...> tag for the generated
webpages.

Example:

 BodyTag[ezwf]: <BODY LEFTMARGIN="1" TOPMARGIN="1"
                      BACKGROUND="/stats/images/bg.neo2.gif">

this is in the mrtg docs..I guess you didn't read them ?

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html

nate