[mrtg] Re: Monthly & Yearly Graphs

Tim Finkenstadt timothy at aloha.webkahuna.com
Wed Apr 9 16:44:23 MEST 2003

> Is there a way to remove the Monthly & Yearly graphs, including the
> data, without impacting the Daily & Weekly? I tried removing the .png
> but since the data is still there the images get recreated at the next
> cycle.

Hi, Samson,

A three minute perusal of the mrtg reference page
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html

Yielded the following:

<quote>
Suppress
By default mrtg produces 4 graphs. With this option you can suppress the
generation of selected graphs. The option value syntax is analogous to
the above two options. In this example we suppress the yearly graph as
it is quite empty in the beginning.

Example:

 Suppress[ezwf]: y
</quote>