[mrtg] Re: Total bandwidth usage

Manny Ortega aortega at univ-wea.com
Thu Apr 10 19:17:08 MEST 2003

Check this out:
http://redhook.univ-wea.com/MRTG/sita.htm
That is what I do for our routers in Europe.
I use MRTG Totalizer from Josef Wendel
http://www.geocities.com/josef_wendel/
It's on Geocities, so if it gets hit too hard, it might go down... It's up
right now.
Check out MRTG Totalizer and I think that will do what you are looking for.

I also do a ping analysis to those routers which I think is pretty cool...
http://redhook.univ-wea.com/MRTG/sita.ping.htm

-MannyO