[mrtg] Re: MRTG Technology...

paul beard paulbeard at mac.com
Tue Apr 15 06:59:12 MEST 2003

Andrew S wrote:
> HI everybody
> I need some information about the background process of MRTG.
>
> 1) how MRTG is creating the graphs dynamically.
>

> 2) What is the input format for MRTG.Any information related to this mrtg
> technology is expected.

Well, your formidable disclaimer has me a bit worried, but the
answer to both your questions and any further ones you may have
are in The Fine Manual.

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/faq.html

> Thanks in advance
> Regards
> Andrews
> This message is proprietary to Future Software Limited (FSL)
> and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
> is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information
> and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for
> what it is intended.
>
> If you have received this message in error, please notify the
> originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
> you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
> copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message.
> FSL accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from
> the use of the information transmitted by this email including
> damage from virus.

Paul Beard
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>
whois -h whois.networksolutions.com ha=pb202

"The Schizophrenic: An Unauthorized Autobiography"