[mrtg] MRTG first use

ADM. Primary Master primary at tihemetsa.ee
Wed Apr 16 02:28:50 MEST 2003

 Hi

 first i describe my situation
 i run NT4 server with snmp and i want to run mrtg on it that kind of configuration that this showing my and other pc -z max and minimum data rate. Every pc contains only one 10/100Mbit netcard (T-10base/100)
     First mrtg.cfg i make exactly how was it suggest mrtg  help for NT for now im using my own community cause i have snmp installed under NT
 but when i create cfg file this works, but shows me different things, and also same graphs for both computers
   what do i exactly need, I mean if there any specific needs for making cfg file? or how do i need specify my cfg file that this shows me many pc on it and correct graphs, what exactly needs to be written in cfg file

 this also are in web http://193.40.136.180