[mrtg] Re: Importing Old MRTG data

Bonner, John John.Bonner at nfsmt.com
Wed Apr 16 16:31:47 MEST 2003

Copying the .old and .log files over to the new workdirectory was sufficient
for viewing old data but I still would like to know how to get it into a
dbase. However copying the old .cfg files over hasn't gone as smoothly. I
did update the WorkDir path but still log several similar event log error
messages:

Argument "ERROR" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at D:/Program
Files/ActivePerl/site/lib/Win32/EventLog.pm line 199,

Am I forgetting something basic here?

Particulars:
W2K sp3 all updates
ActivePerl 5.8
MRTG 2.9.28

Startup command:
"D:\Program Files\ActivePerl\bin\wperl.exe" mrtg --logging=eventlog mrtg.cfg

Working Dir:
"D:\Program Files\mrtg-2.9.28\bin"

Thanks
John Bonner