[mrtg] RES: Re: MRTG to monitor Net-SNMP on Solaris

ylf ylf at uol.com.br
Fri Apr 18 17:48:28 MEST 2003

Hi All,

about monitoring SOlaris 8 disk, cpu with snmp...

with the Solaris 8 snmpdx pkg, this is not possible. u need to install
another snmp pkg,  like net-snmp.

before net-snmp installed, goto http://www.mrtg.org, ,and find the somix
templates repository link. you will find some .cfg examples on
monitoring solaris.

and a search in the list archives will bring you another answers.

hope that helps,

Yuri