[mrtg] Re: FW: Monitoring CPU of Cisco 2610

nate mrtg at aphroland.org
Fri Apr 18 23:35:56 MEST 2003

Kevin Wong said:
> It works.  YEAH! Thanks very much Nate.
> One last question.  My mrtg updates itself every 5 minutes, what does "1
> min" mean on the graph? If it is what I think it is (1 minute), then how
> is the number calculated?

run 'show proc cpu' on the router, I believe it displays cpu usage
like "uptime" does on a *nix machine, it shows something like average
cpu usage over the past 1 5 and 15 minutes.(this would show on the very
first line of output)

though I haven't logged into a cisco router since august, so my memory
is fuzzy.

nate