[mrtg] Installing MRTG

Blangberg langberg at senet.com.au
Thu Apr 17 02:35:05 MEST 2003

Hi, I'm a newie to Linux and MRTG, and am trying to install MRTG, i have set
up a mrtg.cfg script and went to install it by running

mrtg /etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg

but then it comes up with these following errors

gd-png: fatal libpng error: Invalid filter type specified
gd-png error: setjmp returns error condition
gd-png: fatal libpng error: Invalid filter type specified
gd-png error: setjmp returns error condition

I thought this might be because libpng isn't installed, so I downloaded in
from rpmfind, and it installed but I still
have the same problem
Any Help is appreciated
Ben Langberg