[mrtg] Looking for Volunteers to test MRTG/RRD Graphic scripts

Rusty Allen mallen8 at houston.westerngeco.slb.com
Mon Apr 21 15:04:00 MEST 2003

Faced with displaying 5000+ interfaces and
other values from MRTG/RRD databases, I did
not like any of the solutions in public domain
(all being to slow). In respond I have put
together my own solution and I am looking for
some volunteers (guinea pigs) to perform additional
testing. I have been using this solution for about
three months and fell that others can benefit

The system uses/requires the following
products and was tested at these release levels
on Intel RedHat 8.0:

        Apache Web Server (2.0.40-8)
        Round Robin Database (rrdtool-1.0.41)
                * this level is needed for
                  rrdcgi to work with Apache2
        PHP 4 (4.2.2-8.0.5)

Please respond directly to me and not to the list.

--
Rusty Allen <mallen8 at houston.westerngeco.slb.com>