[mrtg] Re: Another MIB question

Andrew Davis andrew at socallinuxsolutions.com
Fri Apr 25 22:09:26 MEST 2003

I'm a linux user... but I can tell you that you want to have MRTG
installed. In my env I created a MIBs sub-dir of my MTRG dir. Then in
each device.cfg file you can specify the location of the MIBs... such
C:\apps\mrtg-2\mibs\win2k.mib

I know it's a different platform... but hopefully it'll help. I believe
that the mrtg s/w works pretty much the same way across various platforms.

AD

Jason M. Kuhlman wrote:
> OK so I'm about to give up on this completely.  I have downloaded win2k
> MIBs.  But can't find anywhere in the literature about how to use them.  Can
> someone explain to me how to use them on a Win2k Server?
>
> Thanks
>

> --

Andrew Davis, Founder
SoCalLinuxSolutions
andrew at socallinuxsolutions.com
760-525-4689

SoCalLinuxSolutions.com
Linux Consultation & Integration Services