[mrtg] MRTG Config for Nokia IP500

Keshav J keshav at icicionesource.com
Mon Apr 28 09:26:00 MEST 2003

Hi All,
I am trying to Graph the Bandwidth Utilisation for Nokia IP500 on a V35
interface.When I do snmpstatus for the box i get a messaage

Intefaces 0,In/Out statistics 0/0
Interfacesdown 1.
Although I am able to see the Box name and uptime.
 I am running MRTG on Linux and SNMP components are enabled on the Nokia
Box.
Any suggestion or advices?
Has anyone managed to do this?

Regards