[mrtg] Re: MRTG monitoring of Mounted Volumes without drive letters in Windows 2000 server...

Garth K. Williams garth.williams at wtcs.org
Mon Apr 28 17:30:33 MEST 2003

Hi to all.

I have implemented this "mount-through directory" as well on my office
server (240GB).  I will look to see if I can answer your questyion shortly!

I KNOW the MRTG Helper called GETSIZE.VBS will work, but it will probably be
a little slow.  Meantime, if I figure it out, I will post here.

SNMP for the Public Community