[mrtg] Re: mrtg-squid mem usage problem

Lightfoot.Michael Lightfoot.Michael at comcare.gov.au
Tue Apr 29 09:24:40 MEST 2003

> I have the problem in Squid Mem Usage Graph.
> My Squid Mem Usage Graph is not change, it is 1 kB all the time.

You haven't told us what OID you are using.  It should be cacheSysVMsize
(1.3.6.1.4.1.3495.1.1.1) for the cache_mem parameter and cacheMemUsage
(1.3.6.1.4.1.3495.1.3.1.3) for the "memory accounted for" figure from
cache manager.

Michael Lightfoot
Unix Consultant
ISG Host Systems
Comcare
+61 2 62750680
Apologies for the rubbish that follows...

NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
error, please notify the sender by return email immediately.  Comcare
does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.