[mrtg] Re: MRTG limitations

Jerry Heidtke jheidtke at fmlh.edu
Mon Aug 4 15:41:34 MEST 2003

I'm using 14all.cgi with a hand-crafted index page. I'd like to more
that over to router.cgi but just haven't had the time.

For web server, I'm running Apache 1.3x with mod_perl. It gives
reasonable performance in creating graphs, and never fails. Apache 2.x
is much faster, but the last time I tested it it was much less stable.
Probably time to try it again.

Jerry