[mrtg] Re: WAN Uptime graphs

Mats Karlsson mk at ugg-lan.com
Fri Aug 8 09:35:38 MEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "AS, Raj Kumar" <RajKumar at solectron.com>
To: <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 8:26

> > Hi All,
> >
> > If I want to graph the uptime of the wan connectivity between two sites,
> > How do I go about doing it? I am using mrtg-2.9.29 on win2K.
> >
> > Sorry if its a repeated question. Thanks in advance for your time.
> >

> > Best Regards,
> > Raj.

Check the ping probe in the contrib subdirectory of your mrtg directory.

The contrib REAME points to
ftp://ftp.pwo.de/pub/pwo/mrtg/mrtg-ping-probe/

Where you can download the most recent ping-probe.

And if you take a look at the companion sites at www.mrtg.org and surf in to
Garth K. Williams excellent site http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/ where there
are an howto and som other tips/trix for mrtg on W2K.

Hope this was what you wan'ted.

By the way, check out the contrib directory there are a lot of excelent
addons for mrtg there.

/Mats