[mrtg] Re: cpu monitoring on cisco7206

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Fri Aug 8 12:20:45 MEST 2003

Greetings,

    Cisco Equipment really doesn't have any per product MIBs.  However, they
are per image.  Cisco Enterprise OID's will be the same whether it's a Cisco
804,a Cisco 7513 or a Catalyst 6513.  The question becomes whether or not
the particular image you are running supports the MIB you are trying to use.

    If you are not sure what MIBs are in what images go to
http://jaguar.ir.miami.edu/~marcus/snmptrans.html and follow the directions
in red near the bottom of the page.

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!