[mrtg] Re: Yearly Graph issues...

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Fri Aug 8 15:49:30 MEST 2003

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Fernando Candido wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> The "Yearly Graph (1 Day Average)" shows me, for example, in the "Maximal
> Number of Licenses for Rational ClearCase" legend a qty of 49, but in the
> graph is not plotted such measure. Is there a problem with scale, or
> anything else??? And I can see in another graphs such problem too..

If you made the change to add "withpeak" after MRTG was running, then you
may need to wait up to 24 hours for the yearly graph to be redrawn.  The
yearly graph is only redrawn once per day, so the png image you are seeing
probably just hasn't updated yet.

Look at the file date on the image compared to the time you added "withpeak"
to the configuration.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Administration - jay at west.net
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323      WB6RDV
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/