[mrtg] 7206

Plantier, Spencer splantier at lvbrands.com
Fri Aug 8 21:21:45 MEST 2003

On the cfg for my 7206 I added the lines for the cpu processor and now
all my interfaces are using the graph titles for their graphs. How do I
separate it out.

Thanks.

Spencer Plantier
Sr. Network Engineer
Liggett Vector Brands
'  (919) 990-3555
cell (919) 606-0049
fax (919) 990-3502
*  splantier at lvbrands.com

This e-mail message is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
forwarding, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or
any information contained in this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it immediately and do
not forward, disseminate, distribute, or copy it in any way.