[mrtg] [2nd try] No Output from Script

Hunt, Jim Jim.Hunt at nwsc.k12.in.us
Mon Aug 11 00:13:31 MEST 2003

	I have installed the MRTG version of OpenXTRA Basic (http://www.openxtra.com/downloads) on a new Windows Server.  Works great by the way...

	I then went to configure more server monitoring using Paul Simmonson's method detailed here http://www.wn.com.au/psimmo/.  This has always worked great in the past using a default install of MRTG and Perl from Active State.

	The OpenXTRA version has a different path to MRTG and uses wperl.  I ran the config maker to make the MRTG file.  That worked great so I assumed the wperl and paths would not be an issue.  However, when I call it to run the file which calls getlog.pl, I don't get any output.

	Anyone see any reason this would fail using wperl with the path to wperl specified?  (I see wperl run for a second in task manager so I know it gets called.)

	GETLOG.PL - SEE ATTACHMENT

	Here is the config file - (Just one section and the target line wraps in the e-mail.)

	CONFIG FILE - SEE ATTACHMENT

	I have tried short files names without the quotes and with and without ` in front of the path to wperl.  It shows no errors but no logs/images/html is generated.  Thanks for the help...