[mrtg] Setting threshold for PowerSupply

Chu, Quang qchu at ci.portland.or.us
Wed Aug 13 17:30:42 MEST 2003

Hi all,
I was able to set use the threshold option for errors and now trying to set
a threshold so that I can receive an alert when one of the powersupply goes
down.  This is my configuration, but it works only for errors and not for
the power supply status check.  Can anyone tell me why the differences?
Thanks

ThreshMaxI[_]: 2
ThreshMaxO[_]: 2
ThreshProgI[_]: C:\mrtg\Threshold\trapPower1.vbs
ThreshProgO[_]: C:\mrtg\Threshold\trapPower2.vbs
ThreshProgOKI[_]: C:\mrtg\Threshold\trapPower1Ok.vbs
ThreshProgOKO[_]: C:\mrtg\Threshold\trapPower2Ok.vbs

MaxBytes[MyIP_PowerSupply]: 4