[mrtg] Re: questions after compile

trainier at kalsec.com trainier at kalsec.com
Thu Aug 14 18:43:59 MEST 2003

I used --prefix=/services/mrtg

There is no perl script in /services/mrtg/bin nor is there a perl script
in /usr/local/mrtg/bin (mrtg* doesn't exist in /usr/local)

Here is a listing of /services/mrtg/bin:

[root at kalproxy bin]# ls
annotate  bdftogd  gd2copypal  gd2topng  gdlib-config  gdparttopng gdtopng
 pngtogd  pngtogd2  webpng

I also looked for rrdtool and rateup and can't find either of those
either.

Here is what I used to build mrtg:

./configure --prefix=/services/mrtg
--with-gd-inc=/usr/local/include;make;make install

I appreciate your help, sir.

Tim Rainier
Manufacturing Systems Analyst, Kalsec INC.
Office: (269) 349-9711 Xtn: 3354
Pager: 2694131607 at archwireless.net
Cell:    (269) 274-7118

Daniel J McDonald <dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com>