[mrtg] Re: cpu load monitoring

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Sun Aug 17 20:16:47 MEST 2003

It's the same as any other Cisco IOS device, just a lot less interesting,
since it mainly measures how much time is spent on spanning tree.

I think these are the deprecated counters on this example, but it should be
something like:
Target[A.b.c.d_cpu]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.5.1&1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.3.1:public at a.b.c
.d::4:5:2:2

You'll need to walk the switch to make certain the instance of .1 is the
correct one.  I think you might want to use an OID of ...6 and ...8 instead
of ...3 and ...5, since those are now deemed "historic".

Dan McDonald, CCIE #2495
Austin Energy