[mrtg] Re: New and first question

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Aug 19 12:08:23 MEST 2003

Make up a config file with just these interfaces, then run indexmaker.  If you have a file with more than these, just run indexmaker and remove the targets you are not interested in.

Paul

>>> "Motte, Vincent" <Vincent.Motte at brittany-ferries.com> 08/19/03 05:33 AM >>>
Hi !

I'm new on the list so I have maybe to introduce myself a little bit.
I'm a French network engineer working for the company Brittany Ferries.
I'm in charge of a big part of the network (and especially the wireless
network).

Actually, I'm not really comfortable with MRTG. Last week was the first
time I've installed it but it runs almost perfectly. My first question
is (I think) a bit easy for everyone here:

How is it possible to obtain on single web page 4 different graphs
corresponding to:
1 - Daily traffic on the device xxx.xxx.xxx.xx1
2 - Daily traffic on the device xxx.xxx.xxx.xx2
3 - Daily traffic on the device xxx.xxx.xxx.xx3
4 - Daily traffic on the device xxx.xxx.xxx.xx4

I'm sure it is possible but I don't really know how.... So if somebody
can help me, I would be really pleased.

Vincent

This e-mail and the information it contains may be confidential and is for the intended addressee(s) only. If you have received it in error please do not disclose the details to anyone. Notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your files. If you are not the intended addressee, any review, distribution, copying or use of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this communication, expression of views or recommendations, save and except for the benefit of the intended addressee(s) and subject to the terms of any other documentation with the intended addressee(s).