[mrtg] Decimal Places And Uptime

Jeramy Eling Jeramy.Eling at britax-pmg.com
Tue Aug 19 14:24:43 MEST 2003

HI all,

I am using currently using MRTG and RRD to capture output from a CSV file created by PerfMon on Windows 2000 Server, and display it in a little system monitor I am building. All is going well however some of the values that the system records in the CSV file are 0.00xxxxx and these values fail to appear on the graphs. Does anyone have any suggestion how I could make these values appear?

Secondly I have added system uptime to my CSV file and it is now recording a value, Does anyone have any ideas how I can display this on a graph? The CSV file records values similar to 1483511 with a box that has been up 33 days.

Sorry if these questions seem quite simple but I am slowly learning what appears to be an amazing tool.

Many Thanks In Advance

Jez