[mrtg] Re: mrtg not hearing snmp from 1 router

Anne Ramey anner at blast.com
Thu Aug 21 15:48:10 MEST 2003

> Moree details, like router type, sw and so on.
>
> And by the way is snmp enabled ?
>

> /Mats

It is a router (we built it) with white dwarf linux.  It is a
replacement for an older router, which was working fine.  I'm not sure
what you mean about snmp being "enabled."   snmp is running on the
router.  snmpwalk works fine from the monitoring server to the router
in question, but the mrtg says it gets no response from that router.
mrtg is working fine for the other 15-20 machines it is monitoring.

Anne