[mrtg] cfg file problem

Capone Tupa dinosecure at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 18:32:13 MEST 2003

Hello Everybody,

Please i am new to mrtg and am trying to set mrtg up to graph traffic through my gateway. after installing mrtg and perl successfully, i use the perl cfgmaker command and succeed through the walk through. When i try to collect data with the perl mrtg 1760.cfg command (1760 is the name of my cfg) i get an error like below :

ERROR: CFG Error Unknown Option "wordir" on line 0 or above.
           Check doc/reference.txt for Help"

Please can someone help me out so i know what i am doing wrong ?

Dino