[mrtg] w2K server monitoring

Jason Humes jhumes at acs.on.ca
Wed Aug 27 15:10:04 MEST 2003

Hello
Does anyone know how to get my W2K server setup to allow me to monitor CPU
usage on it.  I've installed the SNMP network service and set the community
string and tried using the template from somix but I get errors when I run
the cfg file.  Please help.  Thanks

Jason D. Humes

Applied Computer Solutions Inc.

3020 St. Etienne Blvd.

Windsor, Ontario

Phone: (519) 944-4300 x211

Fax    : (519) 944-4247

Email : jhumes at acs.on.ca <mailto:jhumes at acs.on.ca>

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be legally
privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are
e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail
and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this
e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
the contents to any other person.

Thank you.